HazeOver helps you focus by emphasizing an active window by fading out inactive ones.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All those tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don't let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver, and finally focus on what's you've been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The more...
- New interactive menu bar icon
- Press "fn" key to disable dimming when dragging files around
- Animation duration can now be set down to 0.1 s
- Added "Helpful Tips" menu item
- Adjust intensity by scrolling over menu bar icon with a regular mouse too
- Fixed: Desktop was not automatically revealed on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.9 or later