Gramps helps you research, organize and share your family genealogy.
Gramps is a free software project and community. The Gramps Team strives to produce a genealogy program that is both intuitive for hobbyists and feature-complete for professional genealogists. It is a community project, created, developed and governed by genealogists.
Focus on Your Research
Every person has their own story but they are also part of a collective family history. Gramps gives you the ability to record the many details of an individual's life as well as the complex relationships between various people, more...
- Gtk3: fix menu on person editor and Geography views, convert deprecated code for the indicator in entryfield
- Gedcom: Fix crash on export when there are addresses, fix space on ID
- Disallow bookmarking a source in the Citation Tree View
- Better RTL support on Pedigreeview and position for gramplets
- Fix bad scaling in address editor
- Fix crash on more...