Lunar Eclipse Maestro controls up to four USB or Firewire connected cameras (Nikon and Canon DSLRs, plus Nikon Coolpix line) and up to four USB or Ethernet connected SBIG CCD cameras with their filter wheels during an eclipse so that you can be free to concentrate on observing the event visually. Actions can be preprogrammed according to a script. Observer position (latitude and longitude coordinates, altitude) is used to calculate local circumstances so that camera actions can be referenced to specific eclipse events. Refraction and deltaT correction supported. Moon-Earth's umbra/penumbra diagram and large event countdown more...
- Improved compatibility with Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
- Adjusted the âT value for lunar eclipses from 2012 to 2014
- Added a leap second starting 2012 July 1st
- Corrected the PDF displaying the eclipse diagram at each contact
- Fixed multiple problems with Live View on Canon cameras
- Fix for a problem when more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software