Run Printopia on your Mac to share its printers to any capable iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Printopia will also add virtual printers, allowing you to save print-outs to your Mac and send to apps.
- Wireless Printing To Your Mac's Printers - Whether you have an inkjet printer plugged into your Mac, a laser printer plugged into your router or even a network printer, if your Mac can print to it, Printopia will share it. Printopia even supports many password-protected printers.
- Easy, Instant Set-up - Ecamm puts ease of use first. Double-click to install Printopia, and within more...
- Adds flip vertical option required for certain label printers.
- Updated for Printopia's new home.
- Fixes issue with some Lexmark printers.
- Fixes duplex detection for some EPSON printers.
- Other minor fixes.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later