Run Printopia on your Mac to share its printers to any capable iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Printopia will also add virtual printers, allowing you to save print-outs to your Mac and send to apps.
- Wireless Printing To Your Mac's Printers - Whether you have an inkjet printer plugged into your Mac, a laser printer plugged into your router or even a network printer, if your Mac can print to it, Printopia will share it. Printopia even supports many password-protected printers.
- Easy, Instant Set-up - Ecamm puts ease of use first. Double-click to install Printopia, and more...
- Greatly improved printer status reporting.
- Fixed an issue where jobs couldn't be cancelled.
- Important: If you're updating from version 2.1.15 the automatic update process may not complete. If this happens, download Printopia from our website and run the installer manually. We're sorry for the mistake.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later