Synalyze It! is a simple-to-use OS X Hex Editor which will allow you to easily edit and analyze binary files of any size.
Synalyze It! features enhanced support for many character encodings and enables you to interactively define "grammars" for various file formats to speed up analysis and reduce manual decoding of files. Incremental search for strings and numbers, printing and other features make it a quite powerful tool.
Here are some key features of Synalyze It!
- Hex Editor
- Histogram view
- Automatic suggestion of grammars
- Compare code pages more...
Note: Currently on sale for a limited time for $6.99.
- New: Support for half-precision floats
- New: Optionally add spaces when copying bytes to clipboard
- New: More scripting methods
- New: More optional columns in parsing results view
- New: Little and big endian numbers displayed in data view
- New: Scripting method to more...
- OS X 10.7 or later