Peg Solitaire is a free and fun board game also known as English peg solitaire or Senku. Peg Solitaire is a board game played with pegs: in the classic mode, the board has 33 positions and 32 tokens because the center position is without form. Peg Solitaire is to remove the pegs but only with horizontal and vertical movements. To solve the game is to leave only one piece on the board in the center position (which was initially empty). In the reverse modes, initially there is only one piece on the board: with the movements (jumping from one empty position to another position to get empty) tokens are added to get only one more...
- Add 168 new problems to solve. (some with default finish). More 330 games in total.
- Add Brazilian and Polish translations. (Thanks to Ezequiel Butzke and Jaros?aw Jab?o?ski).
- Random generation of new games.
- Can create new own games.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
- OS2 version (thanks to Elbert Pol).
RequirementsOS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software