Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you're using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
The full tablet
Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
Advanced palm rejection
Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad more...
- Enhanced pressure control for machines with a Force Touch trackpad.
- Improved pressure response for machines with a regular Multitouch trackpad.
- Fix for occasional issue with a stroke ending unexpectedly.
- Various other minor fixes.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Magic Trackpad or MacBook with Multitouch or ForceTouch trackpad