Turbo.264 HD converts HD video to the universal H.264 format. Drag and drop any video file into the application and convert it to a high-quality H.264 file in standard or HD resolutions. H.264 video is a universal format that can be played on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, gaming consoles, selected smartphones, and on the web.
The best way to transfer HD camcorder video to a Mac:
Preview and move HD camcorder movies to your Mac or iPod in one fast and easy step. Turbo.264 HD automatically detects AVCHD camcorders.
Suitable for pros as well as novices:
Crop, scale, trim, batch process, and more...
- resolved an issue where the Turbo component was not installed
- resolved an issue with EyeTV integration that resulted in the Turbo hardware not being used for exports
- improved file support
- improved YouTube support
- improved audio sync on export
- improved performance and stability
- improved support for OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later