uBar is the Dock replacement for the Mac. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on more...
- Feature: Show Separators option for Favorites area under Preferences
- Feature: Portuguese (Brazil) localization added
- Fix: Auto-hiding now works correctly when switching to fullscreen windows
- Fix: Auto-hiding is now respected when uBar windows such as the Preferences window are active
- Fix: Welcome window now respects Allow Dock Overlap option
- OS X 10.9 or later