uBar is the Dock replacement. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X more...
- Lock Screen added to uBar menu
Fixed or Improved
- Polish localization updated
- Full-screen sticky auto-hide bug fixed
- Apps no longer list hidden windows starting with __NS
- OS X 10.9 or later