uBar is the Dock replacement. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X more...
- Feature: Shift-click a window preview to close it (Suggested by Matt Dunphy)
- Tweak: When windows aren’t grouped, window previews show only the specific window
- Tweak: Better border-drawing on Rimless mode with titles
- Tweak: Better support for displaying document proxy icons for windows of ungrouped apps
- Fix: Solved full-screen auto-hiding issue in El more...
- OS X 10.9 or later