uBar is the Dock replacement. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X more...
- Solved a crash involving the uBar menu
- uBar no longer shows on secondary monitor on launch when auto-hiding is enabled
- uBar no longer resizes windows when auto-hidden on top
- OS X 10.9 or later