uBar is the Dock replacement for the Mac. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on more...
- Feature: Help buttons added to Preferences
- Tweak: Window count is slightly faded in App titles
- Tweak: Clock shows more information when using two lines on large size
- Tweak: Unpinned corner radius adapts to to size
- Fix: Clicking the clock area launches the default calendar app for ICS files
- Fix: uBar no longer moves to corner on Logout
- OS X 10.9 or later