Base starts with all the basic features you need:
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
- Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type more...
- The row editor sheet now correctly shows column names
- Disabled smart quotes, dashes and links the data browser and SQL tab
- Corrected the description for the secure_delete pragma
- Fixed a rare crash in the table editor
- SQLite updated to 3.8.6
- OS X 10.8 or later