Base starts with all the basic features you need:
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
- Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type more...
- Smart quotes, dashes, spelling and data detectors are now disabled in the SQL editor
- The add index sheet is no longer missing column names
- Showing recent documents no longer outputs vast numbers of messages to the system console
- SQLite updated to 3.8.1
- OS X 10.8 or later