Base is an application for creating, designing, editing, and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
- Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type more...
- The row editor sheet now correctly shows column names
- Disabled smart quotes, dashes and links the data browser and SQL tab
- Corrected the description for the secure_delete pragma
- Fixed a rare crash in the table editor
- SQLite updated to 3.8.6
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software