Base is an application for creating, designing, editing, and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
- Schema viewing
- Table contents viewing/editing
- Custom SQL queries
- Command logging
- Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
- Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually more...
- Fixed a bug where dropping a table via right-click could drop the wrong table
- The description for pragma auto_vacuum now lists options in the right order
- Disabled sorting of columns in the table editor. This prevents altered tables from having the column orders swapped without notice.
- Fixed some speling and gramer mistakes
- SQLite updated to 22.214.171.124
- OS X 10.8 or later