MPlayer OSX Extended is based on the original MPlayer OSX project but has since undergone fundamental changes, making it a modern and easy to use video player. Thanks to multithreading and 64bit architecture, MPlayer OSX Extended is one of the fastest choices on OSX to play back HD H264 videos. It also supports instant playback of MKV files and advanced styled subtitles in the ASS format.
- Add option to open files in either new or frontmost window, optionally reusing idle windows when possible.
- Updated help.
- Add menu items to play previous/next episode.
- Add menu item to reset the volume.
- Improved support for multichannel audio.
- Updated file type and preferences icons.
- The App is now code-signed for Mountain Lion more...
- OS X 10.6 or later