MacStitch is an easy-to-use, yet extremely powerful program, which allows you to create cross stitch, tapestry, beadwork, knitting, and other similar sorts of designs.
It lets you import scanned photos or clip art, chooses suitable colors for you, and converts these into designs, then lets you print out the designs in a variety of easy-to-read patterns on your own printer, together with an estimate of the amount of thread used.
Turn your own photos into charts - use clip art or images copied from the Web (copyright may exist in these images so be careful if you wish to sell the designs afterwards) From start more...
- A revised launch window, making it easy to "just get started"
- Apertures and templates, so you can work to a frame shape, or reuse a common setup
- Better conversion of fonts to stitches, including free rotation
- Massively changed PDF system, now outputs to named page sizes
- PDF can now put a key on each page
- PDF can also optionally have a more...
- OS X 10.6 or later