CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via more...
- Can display last build label in menu.
- Special workaround for authenticating against Hudson and Jenkins.
- No longer tries to autocomplete from URL history when typing.
- Using Git SHA as build version.
- OS X 10.8 or later