CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via more...
- Nicer display of project list in preferences.
- Projects can be ordered manually.
- Can display last build times in menu.
- Can turn off build timer in menu bar.
- Moved about info into its own panel.
- OS X 10.8 or later