Infovox iVox, a high-quality multilingual Text to Speech application, provides system-wide clear and pleasant voices to OS X for blind and vision impaired users, for individuals who need audible feedback or reading support, for language learning or for people who prefer listening to their computer.
Infovox iVox 4.0 offers 107 voices in 31 languages becoming the voice that enables your computer to speak. The naturally-sounding voices can be used in any OS X application that is compatible with Apple Speech Manager, such as Apple's VoiceOver, Safari, Adobe's Acrobat Reader, TextEdit and Preview. Infovox iVox is also more...
- Finish and Swedish localizations
- General bug fixes and improvements to all voices (voice update required)
- Sharon: Super-High quality American English female voice
- Hanus: High quality Faroese male voice
- Hanna: High quality Faroese female voice
- Biera: Northern Sami male voice
- Elle: Northern Sami female voice
- OS X 10.6 or later