Fanurio is a time-tracking and billing application designed to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Here is a list with its most important features:
- Organize your work per client using projects
- Idle time detection to help you record all the time
- Mark your work as billable (flat rate, hourly rate) or non-billable
- Create partial invoices anytime during the project
- Create invoices for single or multiple projects
- Customize invoice templates using your own layouts
- Import clients from other applications by means of a CSV file
- Export data to a more...
- "Not Fully Invoiced" shows new billable tasks: Changed the "Not Fully Invoiced" tasks filter to also include new billable tasks with no billable quantity. If this filter is set and you create a new billable task, the task will be visible in the tasks table now. The idea behind this change is that even though a new billable task has no more...
RequirementsOS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software