Radiologik Scheduler schedules program blocks for Radiologik DJ creating a full-time automated radio station along with Radiologik DJ.
It chooses tracks from playlists in iTunes with a little bit of extra logic to figure out times and artist separation. It builds these segments in 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute blocks anywhere inside of a week schedule. The resolution of the script statements are in seconds. It runs the appropriate script 20 minutes before the start time and sends that set of tracks and directions to Radiologik DJ's program queue.
Features include automatic placement of voiceover intros and more...
- Non-ML version: Now allows MP4 and M4V video to be scheduled
- ML version: Open audio files for durations should no longer crash with video files MP4 and M4V
- Expanded window width to be able to show longer playlist names
- Increased separations from max 50 to max 100
- DJEvents scripts no longer appear in AppleScript menus due to being misunderstood. more...
- OS X 10.10 or later