CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage client.
CrossFTP is free. CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, and further supports SFTP, FXP, WebDav, scheduled transfer, directory sync, compression, encryption, etc. It uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master it in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast more...
- Add better support for TLS/SSL connection’s customer’s keystore, so that 3rd party keystore tool can be used, such as http://portecle.sourceforge.net/
- Add auto overwrite direction for L2R and R2L’s sync.
- Significantly improved the directory synchronization feature
- Release license for CrossFTP Pro/Enterprise
- Table light line’s background color more...
- OS X 10.7 or later