CrossFTP is free. CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, and further supports SFTP, FXP, WebDav, scheduled transfer, directory sync, compression, encryption, etc. It uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master it in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client.
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast filtering by masks
- Transfer more...
- Add multipart download support for FTP/SFTP/FTPS/WebDav/S3/GS/Amazon Glacier, which significantly improves the download speed for large files.
- Fix that site-local-site transfer fails on the Glacier transfer.
- Build up the translation tool to map the old translations to new version.
- Support the Amazon S3 bucket for Frankfurt
- Improve the queue restore more...
- OS X 10.7 or later