iFamily for Leopard is a genealogy application for those who want to get the most out of their investment in the latest Apple Mac technology.
iFamily for Leopard is for people who think differently. Some Features:
- Fast data entry and navigation.
- Imports and exports Gedcom files.
- A uncrippled demo (except for export to Gedcom.)
- HMTL Generation
- Free updates.
- Two bug fixes introduced with OS X 10.9 Mavericks which had been leading to crashes:
- Toolbar search bug
- Pictures dialog bug
- Finally removed MobileMe Upload from the menus. No replacement yet.
- OS X 10.4 or later