Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Added new battery test for Android, iOS.
- Added a brief summary to "Share Results" email on iOS.
- Addressed 64-bit code generation issues on Android/AArch64.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on Windows 10.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on 32-core systems.
- Reduced the memory footprint of the BlackScholes workload.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later