Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Reduced AES multi-core score variability on systems with two or more NUMA nodes.
- Fixed crashes that occurred in low memory situations on Android.
- Fixed a bug that caused benchmark results to print incorrectly on OS X.
- Fixed sharing benchmark results using "Share via Gmail" on Android Lollipop.
- Fixed bugs that prevented the battery test from more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later