Meander (formerly known as Metro) is a Mac application that plots points, plans routes and measures distances using any map, including maps you've scanned or those you've found on the web. Save your routes for later. Export or print and share them with others.
Meander includes these key features:
- Plot Anything: Plot on top of any map - be it from software, a website, or scanned.
- Plot Routes, Measure Distances: Plot routes and then manipulate them - move points around to plan the best route. Meander tells you length of your route in real-time.
- Save/Load/Export/Print Routes: Plan routes and save more...
- Fixes bug which causes Meander to crash on Intel machines when placing distance markers.
- Fixes other Intel / Leopard problems
- Fixes bug preventing additional lines and objects from being cleared properly after a save and new
- Adds slider to route properties which allows you to set the 'hilliness' of the route - distance is adjusted accordingly
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later*Previously available here