Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Unable to copy backup files to another database by drag-and-drop method.
- Crashed when running Data Transfer more than once on OS X 10.11.
- Crashed when running stored procedures on OS X 10.11.
- Template database name has not escaped when creating PostgreSQL database.
- Crash when running SQL multi times in Console.
- OS X 10.6 or later