Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Fixed the column order issue when using Copy As Insert/Update in Table Viewer.
- Navicat got hang when editing PostgreSQL UUID fields in Table Viewer.
- Crashed when inserting a row for PostgreSQL in Table Viewer.
- Failed to close the parameter window after opening in Function Designer.
- App Store Essentials version: Failed to keep more...
- OS X 10.7 or later