Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- Created a new connection when previewing a view or a materialized view.
- Unable to change the case of the backup file name.
- Lost connections in some cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later