Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Find Cover screen: cropping didn't work.
- Sometimes "Manage Pick List" screen was crashing and it was not possible to open it anymore.
- Detail View was blank when using special characters in the Field Names.
- Main list: "Media Condition" column was not available.
- Folders: "Media Condition": sometimes albums were not correctly more...
- OS X 10.5 or later