Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
More intuitive behaviour of the main screen's tree and list panels
- The "tree panel" has become the Folder Panel.
- This Folder Panel now always shows folders, and folders *only*.
- The "list panel" on the right is now the Album List Panel.
- This Album List Panel always shows a list of *albums*, never folders.
- New BIG folder button to the left of more...
- OS X 10.7 or later