Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Find Image Online tool now uses Bing Image Search
- Fixed a crash on OS X 10.7 and 10.8
- Covers and Images sort order was not immediately updated after closing the "Choose Sort Fields" screen
- Images View: when an alphabet letter was selected, the Edit Item menu option was disabled
- Fixed a selection issue after closing Edit more...
- OS X 10.7 or later