Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Cloud Sync: random crashes because of the upload/download log view scrolling down.
- User Defined Fields: sometimes the app was crashing while editing a user defined field.
- Edit Screen: Instruments Pick List was opening instead of the Musician Pick List.
- Preferences: crash on Leopard and Lion (OS X).
- The app was crashing on startup more...
- OS X 10.6 or later