Artlantis Studio is a unique and ideal tool for performing very high resolution rendering easily and in real time. The new FastRadiosity engine now lets you compute images in radiosity-even in preview. Another innovative feature of Artlantis is that 3D objects and vegetation can be used directly in the preview window by simply dragging and dropping them. This enables users to work on different scenarios quickly and to simulate true virtual scenes in a real environment.
- Under OS X 10.9 some .atl files saved in 3 and 4 format couldn't get opened.
- Chinese version characters fixed.
- Batch Render:
- When calculating a click on "Close" Artlantis crashed.
- The indices were not all correct.
- Rendering an animation the number of images was wrong when rendering a define number.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 10 or later
- 256MB OpenGL graphics card