pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich Open Source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced Open Source database in the world. The application may be used on Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OSX and Windows platforms to manage PostgreSQL 7.3 and above running on any platform, as well as commercial and derived versions of PostgreSQL such as Postgres Plus Advanced Server and Greenplum database.
pgAdmin is designed to answer the needs of all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases. The graphical interface supports all PostgreSQL features and makes more...
- Resolving the inconsistency of preservation of modified information of the columns, while adding/editing a table from the table dialog
- Add missing nodes to graphical explain plan
- Fix the Resource Groups dialog - separated the statements, which can not be ran in single transaction
- Support for Slony-I 2.2+ with PostgreSQL 9.3+
- Support smallserial more...
- OS X 10.6 or later