OpenGL Extensions Viewer provides info about your OpenGL accelerator. Many OpenGL extensions, as well as extensions to related APIs, have been defined by vendors. The extension registry is maintained by SGI.
- Contains specifications for all known extensions, written as modifications to the appropriate specification documents.
- Defines naming conventions, guidelines for creating new extensions, and writing suitable documentation.
- Displays the vendor name, the version implemented, the renderer name, and the extensions of the current OpenGL 3D accelerator.
- With more...
- OpenGL 4.0 rendering tests now using indirect rendering
- Faster frame rate with now text font code
- Added atomic counters reports
- More variables now reported
- Updated database
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software