JaSFtp is not just another SFtp client! JaSFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate SFtp to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your Mac and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFtp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- FTP, FTP-J, SFTP, SFTP-J tasks add new variables FilesStaged and FailedStaging.
- BugFix: SFTP-J PUT Staging option did not work on some systems.
- Variable Extract task adds new Variable ::Values which is number of values extracted.
- Windows and Mac installers now more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later