Thermal Printer Driver from Peninsula allows any OS X computer to print directly to thermal printers using the standard print dialogs!
The drivers work with all versions of OS X after 10.6.
- Fully OS X compatible, including OS X 10.6 and 10.10
- Print directly from OS X applications
- Uses standard print dialogues to print
- Print from ANY application including web browsers without pixelation
- Controls for Print Speed, Thermal, Thermal Transfer, etc.
- USB/Network/Bonjour compliant
- Drives TEC, Zebra, Brady, Datamax, Intermec, Argox, and many more
Note: Thermal Printer Driver is currently on sale at 50% off--only $97.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 4.0.0, the developer states that this is version 10.
- Includes support for direct printing from web browsers and courier websites.
- OS X 10.6-10.10
- Compatible thermal printer (see Description for link)