VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is more...
- Fixed problem when trying to over-write existing PDF file
- Added 'Prefs' tab when 'Input | Options' set to 'Basic'
- Added page count in the window title after file name(s)
- Added tips when mouse over buttons in lower left
- Moved 'Image | View' to 'File | View'
- Doesn't show About dialog at the same time as Tips dialog
- Trial version remembers more...
- OS X 10.5 or later