VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is more...
Note: VueScan is available for $10 off--only $39.95 for the Standard, or $79.95 for the Professional edition.
- Added native support for 9 scanners on Windows, OS X, and Linux
- HP ScanJet 4400
- HP ScanJet 4470
- HP ScanJet 4500
- HP ScanJet 4570
- HP ScanJet 5500
- HP ScanJet 5550
- HP ScanJet 5590 more...
- OS X 10.5 or later