Xcode is Apple's integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X. The full Xcode package is free to ADC members and includes all the tools you need to create, debug, and optimize your own Universal applications, targeting both Intel and PowerPC platforms. At the heart of Xcode is a graphical workbench that tightly integrates a syntax-highlighting text editor, a robust build control system, a debugger, and the powerful GCC compiler capable of targeting both Intel and PowerPC regardless of host platform. Xcode is both easy to use, using assistants to create working projects in just minutes, and also powerful enough to build more...
- Includes SDKs for OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and iOS 8.1.
- Includes Swift support for both iOS and OS X projects.
- Playgrounds for OS X Yosemite support AppKit and other Mac-specific frameworks
- Swift REPL built into the Xcode debugger can inspect and manipulate your running app
- Command line 'swift' tool runs your Swift scripts more...
- OS X 10.9.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software