Apple Xcode is Apple Computer's integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X. The full Xcode package is free to ADC members and includes all the tools you need to create, debug, and optimize your own Universal applications, targeting both Intel and PowerPC platforms. At the heart of Xcode is a graphical workbench that tightly integrates a syntax-highlighting text editor, a robust build control system, a debugger, and the powerful GCC compiler capable of targeting both Intel and PowerPC regardless of host platform. Xcode is both easy to use, using assistants to create working projects in just minutes, and also powerful more...
- Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks and iOS 8.0.
- Interface Builder renders your custom controls live in the design canvas
- Preview editor displays your UI in alternate sizes, orientations, and languages
- View debugging displays a 3D model of all view layers in your running app
- SpriteKit level editor lets you design complete scenes for your more...
- OS X 10.9.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software