StarfishX is a Mac OS X-native application which generates cool desktop patterns. It is based on Mars Saxman's Starfish pattern generation engine. The following are a few of the highlights of StarfishX:
- Mac OS X native cocoa application.
- Accelerated and multi-threaded to take full advantage of multi-core Intel Macs.
- Support for multiple monitors (you can generate a different pattern for each monitor connected to your computer).
- Support for TIFF, JPEG and PNG image formats.
- Option to generate patterns in the background without the main application being open.
- For more...
Version 3.0a2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later