iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away! more...
- Right-click in Bins works again.
- Action menu commonds for files (Open, Show) now work on all files in a bin, not just on the first item.
- File Alias clippings can now be made into plain text by removing the file reference and leaving the file name(s) in the bin.
- Fixes two reported crashes.
- Improved Help.
- Note that this App Store version does not more...