Osmond PCB is a planning tool for all those who design circuit boards. OsmondCocoa updates over 10 years of development with the latest Cocoa framework to bring you a feature-rich tool:
- Virtually unlimited board sizes
- Virtually unlimited number of board layers
- Virtually unlimited number of parts
- Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometer
- Concurrent support for both Imperial and metric units
- All angle routing
- Rubber-band traces
- Rats Nest Layer
- Variable size grid
- Support for both through-hole and surface mount parts
- Circular, more...
- A complete library of text characters (provided by Robert Lau) is now available by default if other text libraries are not available.
- Fixed several issues that could cause opaque white patches to appear, particularly with Yosemite, when performing peg dragging or clearance checking operations.
- The full trace length of the trace nearest the cursor is now more...
- OS X 10.5 or later