Osmond PCB is a planning tool for all those who design circuit boards. OsmondCocoa updates over 10 years of development with the latest Cocoa framework to bring you a feature-rich tool:
- Virtually unlimited board sizes
- Virtually unlimited number of board layers
- Virtually unlimited number of parts
- Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometer
- Concurrent support for both Imperial and metric units
- All angle routing
- Rubber-band traces
- Rats Nest Layer
- Variable size grid
- Support for both through-hole and surface mount parts more...
- Incompatibilities introduced by OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) require changes to certain dragging-related routines.
- The Check Update feature is now functional again. It did not work in Versions 1.1.28 and 1.1.29.
- Fixed a bug that caused misalignment of the transparency mask over imported PDF images when the images were offset.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the more...
- OS X 10.5 or later