- Virtually unlimited board sizes
- Virtually unlimited number of board layers
- Virtually unlimited number of parts
- Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometer
- Concurrent support for both Imperial and metric units
- All angle routing
- Rubber-band traces
- Rats Nest Layer
- Variable size grid
- Support for both through-hole and surface mount parts
- Circular, more...
- Added Lua commands to give scripts the ability to access and modify the size of part name text and part value text.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash using the Quick Route tool when attempting to connect more than three traces to a pad.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mouse tracking to be disabled over a portion of the view following scrolling. more...
- OS X 10.5 or later