Developer website: Norpath Inc.
Norpath Elements Studio is a new generation of interactive authoring software that allows new and experienced designers to quickly create powerful, rich-media applications without having to write code or learn a scripting language. Norpath Elements' authoring systems are capable of creating a wide range of solutions including training applications, interactive multimedia for CD-ROM, courseware, interactive references, e-Books, surveys, interactive kiosks, and much more. Norpath Elements Studio, our premier authoring system, is ideal for both commercial and business developers who require advanced features and multiplatform distributions for Windows, Mac OS X, and Java.
- New QuickTime 7 support
- Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" support
- New multi master page support
- New ability to convert text to vector shapes
- New search feature for quickly locating elements
- Plus numerous enhancements and fixes
- The update is free for all existing Norpath Elements Studio 3.0 customers
Mac OS X 10.3.7, 10.4 or later