Developer website: Illwinter Game Design
Dominions - Priests Prophets & Pretenders is a turn based fantasy game in which you take the role of a pretending god. Each pretender is Lord and Master of one of fourteen cultures, each with its own individual strengths and weaknesses. With the aid of soldiers and mages you will conquer the lands of your neighbors in a struggle for total domination. Priests and prophets will preach throughout the world to spread your dominion, the manifestation of your divine supremacy.
- Ability to mod different gui looks for different nations.
- New monster modding commands, #magicboost and #castledef.
- Shape changing god automatically start with low HP form.
- Assassination victims will now override a retreat order.
- #selectitem accepts numbers too.
- Maximum number of mods increased 50->100.
- Improved error message when a mod needs to be installed in order to play your turn.
- Fixed battlefield grid.
- Destroyed local enchantments were sometimes still displayed even though they were no longer in effect.
- Fishes with 'amulet of the fish' can now retreat to land provinces.
- Goto province works on assassination messages too.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later