is a driver for The Imaging Source's DFG/1394-1 Video to FireWire Converter. Features include:
- Delivers full frame, full size 640x480 NTSC @ 29.97 fps or 768x576 PAL @ 25 fps interlaced (odd and even fields) component (yuv2) YUV 4:2:2 uncompressed video.
- Delivers 320x240 NTSC single (decimated horizontally but vertically full 240 lines) field at 29.97 fps. There is no interlacing in the 320x240 sizes and only the odd field is kept, which is specifically designed for Video Conferencing.
- Provides interactive access to image controls for adjusting the Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast and Sharpness of the Analog Image before they are digitized.
- Allows you to switch to any of the 3 video in inputs by name (Comp1, Comp2 or SVHS)
- Low CPU utilization and multi threading allows Video conferencing and Video Broadcast applications to devote more time to compression rather than decompressing the incoming video stream.
- A single Mac can support up to three DFG1394 320x240 @ 29.97 fps input streams OR two DFG 1394's configured as one 320x240 @ 29.97 input stream and one 640x480 @29.97 input stream at the same time.
- Embeds Time Code information, based on initial start time of digitization for later analysis.
- Compatible with most QuickTime based Video Capture or Display Applications.
- Compatible with Quartz Composer 3.x or higher.