Gorilla is a suite of software tools designed to assist the creative individual in making a film, or a video. From pre-production through production to post-production, Gorilla contains everything the filmmaker or videomaker needs to make a movie. Let's start with your character list. Input them all into Gorilla and start attaching possible actors to the characters, complete with photos. Then work on your crew list. When you are done with that you need to break down the script. Then schedule your shoot days, set call-times, enter your props, and wardrobe and special effects. When you are done you can print out reports and more...
Note: 13.0.5 is the version number reported in Finder; it is a reflection of the app's FileMaker runtime version. The developer refers to this version of the app as 6.1.0.
- New Duplicate Budget Feature. Allows a quick duplication of entire budget loaded into Gorilla Budgeting.
- New Move/Copy Detail Line Item to another Account. more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Gorilla 6.x Scheduling and/or 6.x Budgeting installation
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1280x800 recommended)
- Some features require an Internet connection