Project Desktop is a visual tool to help plan and track business or home projects.
It helps you organize the tasks in a complex project, assign budgets, estimate completion times and costs, create dependencies between tasks, and automatically schedule the tasks in a logical way. As the tasks progress, you can update status information for tasks. Gantt charts and customizable reports allow you to get a precise view of the progress of a large project.
- Display of constraint icons when selecting
- Licence dialog in Enterprise install.
- Improved error logging for reading .mpp files
- Upgraded to latest version of MPXJ library
- Added dialog for early detection of invalid date inputs
- Clearer messages for offline synchronization
- New option to ignore
RequirementsMac OS X 10.1 or later
*Previously available here