The powerful Ranges Plug-in for FileMaker Pro uses a starting date and an ending date to generate a range of values between those two dates. The Ranges plug-in will generate number ranges as well.
When you purchase the Ranges Plug-in you will be able to:
- Use two date fields to create a range of dates, numbers or time
- Generate dynamic on-screen data, whether financial or otherwise
- Use ranges in conjunction with Go To Related Records for quick report generation
- Integrate the included Calendar Solution into new or existing files
- Enhance the ease of reporting for time periods
- Purchase a single license and use it in an unlimited number of solutions