MacOSaiX allows you to automatically create mosaics from images. Images can be automatically discovered from the following types of sources:
- Local folders
- Image randomly generated from the fonts on your computer
- Google Image Search
- Yahoo's flickr photo-sharing service
- iPhoto albums or keywords
- QuickTime movies
It's as easy as... 1,2,3:
- Choose the image you want to make a mosaic from.
- Choose the shape and number of tiles in the mosaic.
- Choose the sources of images to use for the tiles.