Gutenprint is a suite of printer drivers that may be used with most common UNIX print spooling systems, including CUPS, lpr, LPRng, or others. Gutenprint currently supports over 2000 printer models. These drivers provide high quality printing for UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh OS X (10.6 and above) systems. Gutenprint includes CUPS and Foomatic drivers, and an enhanced Print plug-in for GIMP that replaces the print plug-in packaged with the GIMP distribution.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- Added support for the following dye sublimation printers:
- Canon SELPHY CP820/CP910
- Ciaat Brava 21 [experimental]
- Citizen CW-01 / Olmec OP900
- DNP DS620
- Kodak 305 [experimental]
- Kodak 8810 [experimental]
- Mitsubishi CP-D80DW [experimental] more...
- OS X 10.6 or later