TN5250 is a terminal emulator which provides access to an AS/400. The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- OS X application, tested on Leopard (10.5.7), Snow Leopard (10.6.8), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9) and Yosemite (10.10)
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer)
- Small and fast.
- User defined functions keys
- Support for Euro sign and double keys as é è
- Mouse wheel support (page up/down)
- Device name support
- Hotspots (Fx and Fxx text on the 5250 screen can be used as buttons)
- Hardcopy of screen
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product