It works like this:
- 1. Select the file whose icon you want to change.
- 2. Pull down the icon menu (which is always available in the main menu bar).
- 3. Select the icon you want from a neatly
- Automatic Icon Compositing over folders makes creating custom folder icons a breeze. No messing around with complex layout tools. Just select a folder in the Finder, choose an icon from IconIt 1.5, and the two are combined into a professional-looking folder icon, complete with drop shadow!
- New "Add Selected Icon(s)" menu item. You can now add the icon(s) from
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
*Previously available here