Developer website: Digi-Net Technologies
DigiChat is created in 100% Java, making it a very powerful and extensible chat engine. DigiChat allows you to set up multiple chat rooms for you website or for the sites that you host. With DigiChat's Server Administrator, you can effortlessly create a new DigiChat Chat Site from a local or remote location. Then an appointed ChatMaster can take control and customize the site to his or her specific needs.
Note: email email@example.com for a demo serial key.
Version 4.0.3 fixes the following:
- Instability of Private Messages for ChatMaster Application / Applet resolved.
- "Host Tab" restrictions now apply to the ChatMaster Applet as well.
- Issues with increased CPU usage of DigiChat Server resolved.
- Upgrading from v3.5 to v4.0.3 will now automatically upgrade existing themes correctly.
- Commander broadcast functionality broken in v4.0.1, fixed in v4.0.3.
- Spontaneous closing of chat window immediately after logging in has been fixed.
- Fixed incompatibilities with Java v1.4.x with the ChatMaster and Lite applets.
- Increased compatibility and performance with Mac OS v10.2.1
Mac OS X 10.0 or later, Java Virtual Machine.