Developer website: Team Unpfhorgiven
Marathon:Resurrection is an Unreal Tournament MOD that makes the game and user experience resemble the original Marathon I game by Bungie Software.
- Please be aware that the HTML manual has not been updated to include the new single player game yet. It will be made available as soon as it is ready.
- Blaspheme Quarantine is hard. Hard as Hell. Bungie made it that way. We made it that way. We don't want hear any whining about it. We aren't the first to say, "Hard stuff rules."
Version 1.2b adds the following:
- New multi-player map: DMMRK-Thrud
- The same three single player levels as in the original Marathon demo complete with monsters and the original single player experience. Games can also be saved and loaded from the proper terminals in the levels.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- Unreal Tournament 4.3.6 or later