SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app. With features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming, SecuritySpy has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, SecuritySpy offers unsurpassed speed, stability, and ease-of-use.
SecuritySpy's flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Audio controls directly in video windows for easy access to two-way audio
- To help set up motion masks in the Preferences, areas of motion are highlighted in the video image
- Two-way audio support for Amcrest cameras
- Fixed problem causing jitter in video windows
- Fixed crashing problem when opening video windows
- Fixed problems with H.264 streaming from the web interface
- OS X 10.7 or later