SwitchResX gives you unparalleled control over your monitor's resolution.
Whether you prefer to use the menu bar or nested contextual menus, SwitchResX gives you constant, simplified access to the resolution management options you need. Controls include:
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
- Save your desktop layout, locking and maintaining icon and window positions for all of your open applications every time you start up your Mac. SwitchResX more...
- Adds support for designing custom resolutions with horizontal and vertical sizes bigger than 4095
- Adds a lot more information in exported EDID to support DisplayID extensions from 4K and 5K monitors
- Adds an option to generate CVT-RB v2 compliant timings
- Adds better handling of situations where two identical displays are plugged to your Mac but more...
- OS X 10.6 or later